Services for Smartsheet
Our experts support you along the whole implementation process. Even when you have used Smartsheet for years, our best practice workshops will improve your team's productivity significantly.
Smartsheet Account Setup
Smartsheet Trainings and Best Practice Workshops
Smartsheet Health Check
Smartsheet Champion on demand
Benefits of Smartsheet
Smartsheet will help you to get from idea to impact across all industries and roles. Scientific studies have shown the extrem productivity improvements with Smartsheet.
Run effective meetings
Keep the overview about all your work
Manage all kind of work requests
Keep everyone informed
Be more productive than ever before
Stay in control
Finish projects in time and scale
Execute cross-departmental wide
Leading brands trust us to help their teams become more productive and save their managers valuable time
The business impact of Smartsheet is significantly
The Total Economic Impact™ of Smartsheet study conducted by Forrester Consulting found that managers will save 1.5 hours each week, together with the ability to make better decisions. Moreover, the productivity of the manager and his team will improve by 15%. And last but not least, there will be greater incremental revenue of around 15%, because a project will be faster completed and a new product faster in the market.
Businesses of all sizes see big time savings after implementing Smartsheet. Not only do business leaders realize improved productivity, but their entire organization — including both internal and external stakeholders — saves time due to improved collaboration.
Smartsheet: Less Talk, More Action
Watch this short video to get a better understanding how Smartsheet will help you
Smartsheet Trainings and Workshops
Our experts have trained Smartsheet users across all industries. We adapt all our trainings to your individual needs and make sure you can leverage all Smartsheet advantages.
Smartsheet beginner training for all employees
Every team member needs to get the one day Smartsheet beginner training to be able to work with Smartsheet. This training is also known as the Smartsheet 101:
- Individual account setup and Smartsheet personal settings
- Smartsheet Navigation
- Creating and working with Smartsheet projects and folders
- Creating and working with tasks: Start and due dates, assignees, tags, attachements
- How to use Smartsheet notifications
- Deleting of tasks and projects
- Migration of daily work, workflows and processes into Smartsheet
Result: Every team member is able to work with Smartsheet and to handle assigned projects and tasks.
Smartsheet expert training
At least 2 people per team should participate in this training. It will take 2 days. This training is also known as the Smartsheet 201:
- Special column types with various use cases
- Advanced formulas, functions, nested if statements
- Smartsheet search and reporting for experts
- Gantt charts best practices
- Specific department workflows
- How to organize a work day with Smartsheet
- Popular apps and mobile Smartsheet app best practices
- Importing and exporting
- Syncing other software to Smartsheet, e.g. Microsoft Office and Outlook, Salesforce or Slack
Result: Your experts know all important features in Smartsheet to save a lot of work and execute projects more effective.
Smartsheet team lead training
Every team lead should participate in the Smartsheet team lead training. The training lasts 4 hours.
- How to run reports about your team's work and leverage the Smartsheet Control Center
- How to follow-up with important projects and tasks
- How to run effective 1on1s and meetings with Smartsheet
Result: Your team leads can effectively manage their teams and utilize all important Smartsheet features.
Smartsheet Champion training
At least one person in every team needs to become an Smartsheet Champion. The training lasts 4 hours.
- How to support the change process to implement Smartsheet successfully in the whole company
- How to create a Smartsheet adoption plan
- How to motivate colleagues and win stakeholders for Smartsheet
- How to train new employees in Smartsheet
- Further Smartsheet Best Practices
Result: Your Smartsheet Champions are a driving force to enable the change process to an agile management company. They are able to motivate and educate fellow coworkers.
Smartsheet best practice workshop
You want to improve your team's Smartsheet usage in just one day. Then our Smartsheet best practice workshop is the best fit for you. In an initial phase we collect your team's specific challenges and needs. Afterwards, we will explain you the Smartsheet best practices for these challenges based on our year-standing Smartsheet and agile management experience.
Along the way we will teach your team also needed Smartsheet features which will help under your circumstances.
Result: In the end of the day, you will have solved your team's individual Smartsheet challenges and your team members can work even more effectively on projects.
Smartsheet Governance and Conventions workshop
Every department needs to agree on a convention how to use Smartsheet to ensure frictionless collaboration and a sustainable implementation. This workshops usually takes one day.
- We gather how your colleagues are using Smartsheet and which challenges arise
- We moderate the process which leads to an agreement
- Examples are who can create and change a project; who can edit due dates on a task from the supervisor; who can edit templates and where are they saved; which communication happens in Smartsheet and which in Email and other tools
Result: Your teams have a shared understanding of how to use Smartsheet and committed to a written convention. This will improve cross-departmental collaboration a lot.
Objectives and Key Results (OKRs) workshop
Objectives and Key Results (OKRs) is the most successful goal setting framework. It was first used by Intel and later introduced at Google. From there it spread across whole Silicon Valley and the most successful tech companies of our time are reaching their objectives with OKRs.
In this workshop our team will explain you all necessary details of OKRs. Afterwards we will help you to define your company and department OKRs and implement them with the help of Smartsheet. This has the benefit, that every employee will see how his daily work relates to the company objectives and how important his own work is.
Result: Implemented OKRs for your company and an aligned workforce.
Usually chosen packages
And we create a customized Smartsheet solution for you